Как выбрать снасть для ловли окуня на микроджиг
Ловля рыбы во время запрета
Леска или плетенка
Как ловить на фидер весной
Как правильно выбрать нахлыстовую снасть
Как поймать плотву
There is an attractive richness to this wine produced by the Perrin family of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The wine is full of ripe red berries mingling with spice and citrus. With a fresh, crisp and textured aftertaste, it is ready to drink.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Winemaker Notes: Elegant pale-pink color, evoking a rose petal. On the nose, Miraval Rosé shows all its elegance: beautifully fresh, it exudes aromas of fresh fruit, currants and fresh rose with a zest of lemon. The refinement continues in the mouth with beautiful liveliness and gourmet notes that subtly balance the mineral and saline notes. An irresistible wine that ends with a long finish with lemony notes.