Как выбрать снасть для ловли окуня на микроджиг
Ловля рыбы во время запрета
Леска или плетенка
Как ловить на фидер весной
Как правильно выбрать нахлыстовую снасть
Как поймать плотву
BenMarco Malbec is a testimony of Valle de Uco, endowed with aromas of black fruits, notes of violets, pronounced acidity, firm tannins and great length. Ideal pairings include grilled red meats, sausages, seasoned or roasted pork, hard cheeses and pasta with meat-based sauces.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Winemaker Notes: The BenMarco Malbec was produced with fruit from Chacayes in the Valle de Uco, it is floral, spicy, aromatic, and showy and expressive, with lots of aromatic herbs, black pepper and flowers. It has both good ripeness and freshness, with very fine tannins. It’s ripe without excess and elegant.