Как выбрать снасть для ловли окуня на микроджиг
Ловля рыбы во время запрета
Леска или плетенка
Как ловить на фидер весной
Как правильно выбрать нахлыстовую снасть
Как поймать плотву
Hanzell Chardonnay 2016
The 2016 Chardonnay offers subdued notes of pear blossom, cheese rind, cremini mushroom, fresh apples, hay and clover honey with baker’s yeast hints. The light to medium-bodied palate begins minerally before fleshing out to honeyed fruits lifted by juicy acidity and finishing long and nutty. This took a long time to come around after being open, so give it more time in a bottle or a long decant.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Exuding citrus aromas of lemon zest and kumquat along with green apple, green pear, lemon verbena, a hazelnut note and a slight brioche character, this Chardonnay is classic Hanzell. The palate reflects the nose, with the addition of honeysuckle and thyme, ending with a bright, mouthwatering, elegant finish. Vibrant and delicious now, this wine will surely evolve beautifully in the cellar for decades to come.